|Covid-19 Health and Safety Actions
Please read the information below and fill out the form by going to this link (it will only take a few minutes):
To keep you safe while you are studying at HARMONY Russian Language Centre, we ask you to follow these simple actions. Protect everyone, enjoy your studies and stay safe.
We will do everything we can to help you study in a safe environment.
Here are some simple actions for you to follow:
• SOCIAL DISTANCING (2m)
• REGULAR HAND CLEANING
• FACE COVERING (Masks)
• ARRIVE ON TIME FOR CLASS AND BE ON TIME FOR COLLECTION
• AVOID CONTACT
• KEEP TO YOUR OWN CLASSROOM
• USE BATHROOMS RESPONSIBLY
• GO QUICKLY TO CLASS AND LEAVE IMMEDIATLY AFTER
• BRING COURSE PAYMENT OR BOOKS DEPOSIT IN A SIGNED ENVELOPE
• CONTACT WITH TEACHER USING VIBER OR WHATSAPP
Your teacher will be there when you arrive, at the break and when you leave. Please listen and ask for help if you do not understand these actions.
1. You must stay 2 metres apart from everyone while you are in the school. Social distancing is the most important way to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Avoid any contact with other students and staff when you are in the building. Please do not move furniture. Please do not go into another class. The basement and student kitchen/lounge are closed at the moment. The patio area at the back of the school is also closed.
2. If you have Covid-19 symptoms, stay at home, self-isolate and seek medical advice. If you feel sick, go home immediately. Do not come to school if you feel unwell. If you have had close contact with someone with Covid-19, or with someone who has been to another country, do not come to school. CONTACT Valentina (0877572205) or your teacher IMMEDIATELY
3. All teachers, parents and pupils over 13 years of age must wear a face covering/mask when you arrive and leave school. Keep your mask on until you sit down at your desk. Wear your mask when you stand up to leave the classroom. Please cooperate with our face covering policy in the school. Using of masks for younger pupils is advisory.
4. Use the automatic hand sanitizer when you arrive and leave the school. Please use hand sanitizers regularly in the classroom and the bathrooms. Please bring your own personal hand sanitizer.
5. You must bring your own face covering/mask, and you must always wear it in shared school areas (corridors, stairs and bathrooms). Please take your mask home in a bag or jacket. Do not throw it away in the school.
6. Pupils should go quickly to their class when arrive and leave the school as soon as lesson finishes. Parents DO NOT WAIT AND STAY IN CORRIDORS. Keep 2m distance when waiting to make a payment. To speed up the process please have money ready in a signed envelope with no change required. Receipt will be sent to your phone by the end of that day.
7. You will get books to help you study and your teacher will disinfect any other ‘paper’ study material/homework. To stay safe at this time, we must teach and learn without close contact. Teachers will use a coursebook, the whiteboard and online materials.
8. Your teacher can WhatsApp or Viber you a homework material if a pupil was absent. We thank you for your cooperation.
9. Read the posters, signs and listen carefully to the instructions of our staff. This will help you to stay safe while you are studying in the school.
10. To follow social distancing, please come to class on time. You may not enter your class late. Unfortunately, the school cannot provide tea and coffee at this time, but you may bring your own food and drink. Please take your packaging and rubbish home at the end of class.
11. In the event of pupil feeling unwell during classes he/she will be placed in to the isolation room (top floor), parents will be contacted and must collect as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Enjoy your studies and stay safe.